Thank you for giving to Center for Safety & Change. We know that there are many worthy causes competing for your gift, and appreciate your support to keep Center for Safety & Change a leader in educating the community and ending domestic violence and sexual assault.
Here is how to make your gift:
- Online Giving: Use our secure form (below) to make a gift online via credit card or monthly debit to your account. You will have the option to direct your gift to support a particular program.
- By U.S. Mail: Please make your check payable to Center for Safety & Change, and mail to:
- Center for Safety & Change
- 9 Johnsons Lane
- New City, NY 10956
- By Telephone: Call Center for Safety & Change directly at 845.634.3391 to make a gift via credit card.
- By Online Banking: If you would like to use online banking, include the information below to ensure your gift to Center for Safety & Change is received and processed correctly. Online banking services will vary from bank to bank so be sure to follow your bank’s instructions:
- Payee Name: Center for Safety & Change
- Payee Address: 9 Johnsons Lane, New City, NY 10956
- Amount [your gift amount]
- Memo: To direct your gift, please write the name of the program you would like to support in the memo or comment field.
- By charitable gift annuity, trust or other gift planning vehicle: Please contact our Gift Planning Team/Development Office at 845-634-3391 or firstname.lastname@example.org